ABBA's hits tell the hilarious story of a young woman's search for her birth father. This sunny and funny tale unfolds on a Greek island paradise. On the eve of her wedding, a daughter's quest to discover the identity of her father brings three men from her mother's past back to the island they last visited 20 years ago.
The story-telling magic of ABBA's timeless songs propels this enchanting tale of love, laughter and friendship, creating an unforgettable show. A mother. A daughter. Three possible dads. And a trip down the aisle you'll never forget!
- Prepare: Script will be available for review at the front desk of the Danville Public Library in late January 2020. Choose a song (does not have to be from this show) that best demonstrates your vocal ability.
What to Expect:
- Please prepare a solo vocal selection lasting 40-60 seconds. Mark your sheet music ahead of time so that you can show it to the accompanist quickly. We may cut you off early. If we do, we promise it's not because we don't like you. We're just moving things along quickly so that we can get to everyone.
- You may be asked to sing scales so we can assess your range.
- You will audition individually with your song and scales.
- You will read scenes from the script, either alone or with other auditionees.
- Depending on the role you are trying out for, you may have a dance audition (usually in groups). Make sure you bring/wear comfortable shoes for your dance audition.
- Attendance at rehearsals is mandatory. Rehearsals will be Sunday afternoons, and Tuesday and Thursday evenings. Come to auditions with a list of any conflicts between now and April 19, 2020. Put all this information on your audition form.
- Most of all, enjoy yourself and let your personality shine through. This is about fun and community!
Warning!Do not send money to anyone. Avoid scams and fraud! Beware of getting advance check and sending money back through Western Union, Moneygram, wire transfer
Read more. Report a scam.
Note: Explore Talent only provides Internet exposure, resources, and tools for you to match your talent with auditions and casting directors. All materials, information, casting information, products, and services included in or available through this
site (the "content") are provided "as is" and "as available" for your use. The content is provided without
warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability. All talent under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian at all times
Landed 2 movie roles + 2 other jobs within 3 months of joining
Since joining Explore Talent you would not believe the responses I've been getting from directors, producers. The jobs I have landed and am getting ready to start filming are phenomenal. I've had the distinct pleasure of working on the sets of The Kingdom-starring Jamie Fox. Netherbeast Incorporated starring Robert Wagner, Darrell Hammond, Lori Singer, Dave Foley, Steve Burns and Judd Nelson. I also am planning to do a commercial for an International insurance company. I have also done some smaller roles as being in a movie called Life Room directed by Eric Ray and finally got up the confidence to do a stand up comedy routine at a local comedy club. I don't know what kind of special magic explore talent brings to those who decide to pursue their dreams but I do know now that your never too old and explore talent is just what you need to get the ball rolling.