ExploreTalent values intellectual property and follows a policy to address infringement claims in accordance to Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). DMCA provides copyright owners a process in notifying online service providers regarding copyright infringement.
If you have concerns on the materials and contents available in our sites that violate your copyright, please provide us a valid and complete DMCA notice for proper actions. Under the terms of DMCA, ExploreTalent will respond to notices in legal circumstances and avail the protection under the Act. We will take out the infringed material and take plausible steps to contact the user who use your property.
A DMCA notification should include the following contents:
1. A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner with valid identification;
2. A description of the nature and the location of the material that allegedly infringed your copyright;
3. Your address, telephone number, and email address;
4. A statement that you have a bona fide belief that the use of the disputed material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and,
5. A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notification is accurate as the copyright owner or the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner;
To file a notice of infringement with us, you must provide a written communication that sets forth the items specified below. Please note that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys' fees) if you materially misrepresent that a product or activity is infringing your copyrights. Accordingly, if you are not sure whether material available online infringes your copyright, we suggest that you first contact an attorney.