Looking for families that live in the state of Georgia for Major cable network show. Compensation is $10,000 per family. Must live in Georgia. If you refer a family that gets cast and appears on the show, then you will receive a $1,000 finder's fee.
Looking for Families for this TV show.
- Beauty Pageant Families
- Families that own and live in a funeral home
- Harley-Davidson / motorcycle enthusiasts
- Polyamorous families
- Circus families
- Multi-generational families where the grandparent(s) reside in the house with the parents and children and the grandmother is super involved
- Preacher parent family that has unruly older kids
- "All-American" country family
- Ultra feminist family
- Families that reside in a house where "Stranger Things" happen, odd/ unexplained things, paranormal activity, "spooky" incidents
- Doll Collector Families
- Families that raise their children with the edu-carers method where they don't allow fancy toys
- Families that bake like crazy and love sugar
- Vegan Families
- Ethnically diverse families, i.e. Hispanic, Indian, Asian, etc
- Religiously diverse families i.e. Muslim, Jewish, Jainism
Seeking 10 talent(s) for this role
Gender: Male, Female
Age: 18 - 60
2' 0'' -
Hair Color: Any
Body Type: Any
Expiration Date: Jun 20, 2019
This role has already expired, it is no longer accepting auditions.
Warning!Do not send money to anyone. Avoid scams and fraud! Beware of getting advance check and sending money back through Western Union, Moneygram, wire transfer
Read more. Report a scam.
Note: Explore Talent only provides Internet exposure, resources, and tools for you to match your talent with auditions and casting directors. All materials, information, casting information, products, and services included in or available through this
site (the "content") are provided "as is" and "as available" for your use. The content is provided without
warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability. All talent under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian at all times
After only one week of being with Explore Talent, I landed a role as a model for rap artist "Juvenile" music video, due to a premiere this month. It's woth the try to everyone that thinks you won't be able to get work. This was a free gig, but it is exposure and another addition to my resume.