- Teaching: ages from 4 years to 17 years of age, beginner to Advanced.
- Classes offered at the studio are pre-dance, Jazz, Tap, Acro, Hip Hop, Lyrical and contemporary
- Teaching for annual performances, and community events
- Observing and implementing all school policies and regulations
- 3 + years of teaching experience in a well-established recreational dance program
- Excellent class management skills in setting a strong technical foundation
- Comfortable and effective when greeting a new child and creating a nurturing and welcoming environment, and fostering a love of dance
- Positive and outgoing personality with a true and deep desire to work with junior, elementary and senior aged children
- Choreographic abilities a must for yearend recital
- Exceptional ability to interact with young children
- Experience in basic to a more advanced level of choreography
- Ability to develop effective working relationships
- Strong communication skills in English.
- High level of integrity, honesty and dependability
Personal qualities: Committed, reliable and a strong team player.
Competencies: A driver's license is necessary.
Payment details: Based on experience $35 to $50 per hour depending on years of experience and teaching degrees from recognized teaching institutions. Eight weeks' Vacation.
Note: Explore Talent only provides Internet exposure, resources, and tools for you to match your talent with auditions and casting directors. All materials, information, casting information, products, and services included in or available through this site (the "content") are provided "as is" and "as available" for your use. The content is provided without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability. All talent under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian at all times