Looking to hire a few new teachers for some open positions starting in Aug/Sept 2020 for our 2020-2021 season.
We are a fun, positive dance studio located in the valley. We opened our doors in 2008 and haven't looked back. We are always looking for new talented teachers looking to grow with the studio and our dancers. We are a competitive dance studio so challenging our students to grow their love of dance is our number one priority.
Qualifications & Desired Skills:
* Candidates must have excellent, organization, effective verbal and written communication, creative and flexible teaching style, and an enthusiastic and warm approach with students.
* 5+ years professional experience teaching and/or performing. An ability to teach children and adults.
* Ability to teach and execute our program outline/syllabus.
* Great communicator, responsive over email.
* Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment while working with team members.
* An inspiring and vibrant personality, positive attitude, good sense of humor and mad dance skills with a love to move!!
* We only hire career-minded, long term employees who have stand out work ethic and desire to grow. This role is not for a short term placement or someone not looking to grow inside our company.
Job Types: Part-time, without benefits this is for Aug/Sep 2020-2021 season.
Note: Explore Talent only provides Internet exposure, resources, and tools for you to match your talent with auditions and casting directors. All materials, information, casting information, products, and services included in or available through this site (the "content") are provided "as is" and "as available" for your use. The content is provided without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability. All talent under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian at all times