We are hiring a blog writer to write for our blog once a week! You can work from anywhere in the world!
We are a podcast where we interview artists and filmmakers from around the world about taboo topics or ones that are rarely talked about like mental health in the art world, sexism in Hollywood, and how to get your work noticed as an independent artist.
This is an unpaid internship but future possibilities of getting paid. But we will promote your work and give you full credit. This is a great networking opportunity because you will be in contact with the guests of the show.
- Transcribe and write weekly podcasts from video to written form to put onto our blog
- An example is here: https://www.dare-to-dream-productions.com/blog
- Develop interview questions with our host
Things you'd learn from internship:
- Podcast workflow
- How to make thumbnails for YouTube
- How to make graphics for social media
- Social media management tools
- Professional writing capabilities
- Strong communication and organizational skills. You will be reliable.
- Passion for Art, Film, and Music
- Knows how to meet deadlines
- 2-8 hours of work per week (might be less depending)
- Weekly meetings with the host (30 mins to an hour)
Note: Explore Talent only provides Internet exposure, resources, and tools for you to match your talent with auditions and casting directors. All materials, information, casting information, products, and services included in or available through this site (the "content") are provided "as is" and "as available" for your use. The content is provided without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability. All talent under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian at all times