Do you love directing movies and films? How about helping connect kids and students to the life-changing message of Jesus?
Do you naturally think about all the moving parts that bring together an inspiring and moving experience to help people connect with Christ?
We are looking for a Director to work with the Kids and Students Teams to execute engaging online experiences via YouTube and streaming.
The ideal candidate will need to have some experience directing movies, films, videos or streaming content. They will need to have experience in media and theater with an appreciation for the creative arts. We're looking for someone who has the ability to understand and connect with musicians, production personnel, videographers, designers, and other creative types.
- Provides direction for digital projects for our Kids and Students online experience
- Scout, schedule, and coordinate with talent (actors, musicians, artists)
- Handle multiple schedules, crew, actors, and volunteers
- Lead and organize meetings and ensure smooth communication between Creative, Production, and Worship Departments
- Facilitate the weekly programming planning meeting and follow up on action items
- Identify props and other elements that could enhance the weekend service
- Look ahead throughout the year for future creative opportunities for online experiences
- Direct the performance of actors, dancers, and teaching elements
- Search for new resources and interactive experiences that would be helpful for the weekend services
- Work closely with team leads to develop the vision for each project
- Study scripts to interpret the intended message and determined scene planning and layout
- Have a dynamic and growing relationship with Jesus Christ
- Relevant education degree and or experience in film/TV production
- An eye for detail with a deep passion for film and video
- Knowledge of the details from concept to final production
- Uncanny ability to work on tight deadlines, while maintaining flexibility
- Ability to choose scene settings and locations and determine the best time of day for filming
- Minimize retakes and rehearsals through leadership guidance and instruction of actors and staff
Note: Explore Talent only provides Internet exposure, resources, and tools for you to match your talent with auditions and casting directors. All materials, information, casting information, products, and services included in or available through this site (the "content") are provided "as is" and "as available" for your use. The content is provided without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability. All talent under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian at all times