We are seeking a highly skilled Assistant Editor who will work remotely (home-based), has a reliable internet connection, and years of experience.
Who we are:
We are a Los Angeles-based commercial production and tech-enabled post-production company featured in the New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, Adweek, and Ad Age.
- 2-3 years of relevant experience required; on-the-job experience preferred.
- Extremely efficient in Adobe Creative Cloud, primarily Premiere Pro and Media Encoder
- Familiarity with Davinci Resolve, After Effects, Frame.io, Asana, and Google Drive is a plus.
- Organized, dependable, knowledgeable, and detail-oriented.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to multitask
- A quick learner, friendly, and able to work collaboratively within a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment.
- Log and transfer media from all shoots
- Create proxies
- Organize project and file structure
- Prep turnovers for sound, color, and VFX
- Conform sequences for final delivery
- Help maintain file organization, asset management, and backups.
- Provide support for editors including:
--- Project and asset preparation
--- Finding and licensing stock footage/music
--- Media ingesting
--- Asset relinking
--- Exporting and uploading of cuts
--- Technical troubleshooting
- Perform occasional light editing work
- Other duties as assigned
Note: Explore Talent only provides Internet exposure, resources, and tools for you to match your talent with auditions and casting directors. All materials, information, casting information, products, and services included in or available through this site (the "content") are provided "as is" and "as available" for your use. The content is provided without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability. All talent under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian at all times