Orlando - Lottery Commercial
If willing to travel - $250 stipend for any talent traveling from out of area.
Rate $1500, casting is by self tape
Would have to be in Orlando May 17 until May 20
shoots May 19. Fitting May 18 in orlando
- Expertise in martial arts is a MUST, MUST, MUST. Do NOT submit anyone who isn't at a high level of competence!!!
- Must be able to seamlessly pull off athletic, aerial, martial arts maneuvers that create excitement for the camera and also help obscure our reveal of the older woman
- We are looking to the martial arts person to help us coordinate some of the high-impact maneuvers/stunts and develop the choreography for the move.
- The martial arts must integrate our hero Lottery ticket in a unique and memorable way (thrown like a weapon, flying drop kicked, etc.) that translates to action-packed footage on the screen, and we are looking to employ aerial. Grandma clothing as opposed to trying to look young and and hip. hip. If talent has a martial arts gi (uniform worn with black belt), they should audition in that.
- Open to all ethnicities, but skew ethnically ambiguous if possible
- Her facial features should quickly read "octogenarian" in her face and eyes
- Though she physically "reads" as old, she has a youthful energy and enthusiasm
- This is a woman with a zest for life and adventure, and she has a swagger about her
- She should have some natural fluidity of movement in order to pull off the switch between the martial arts double and her
- Think Estelle Getty, Betty White, Where's the Beef lady, Grandma Walton Grandma clothing as opposed to trying to look young and hip.
Note: Explore Talent only provides Internet exposure, resources, and tools for you to match your talent with auditions and casting directors. All materials, information, casting information, products, and services included in or available through this site (the "content") are provided "as is" and "as available" for your use. The content is provided without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability. All talent under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian at all times