Michael Quinn's Modeling Jobs, Acting Auditions and Additional Experience
I'm a Voice-Actor, Foley-Artist & Sound-Designer who's been been quietly involved in the entertainment industry for over 35 years. I have an extensive level of experience with Television & Film-work - as well as making Sounds & Voices for video-games & independent films.
My background ranges from Creative-writing, Story-boarding, Lighting, 3D Prosthetic make-up (Monster-FX & Wounds, etc), Stunt-Fighting & Fight-Choreography -
Martial Artist since 1976, Teaching since 1986 (6th dan - Tenshi-Ryu Ninjutsu).
Acting & Stunt-work:
* Fight-Choreographer on the hit TV show "La FEMME Nikita" where I also was the Fight-double for Roy Dupuis.
Interview with me for 'La femme NIKITA':
My page on IMDB as 'Michael Quinney / Michael David Quinn':
Game Sound Design:
* Lead Sound-Designer & Voice-Actor for the video-game called 'Nexuiz-Classic'. (Credited as; Michael "Tenshihan" Quinn.)
The same team is now using all of my sound on their newest project called 'Xonotic'
I also did the Sound-FX on 'Capsized' by Alientrap
Some of the game sound-mods I've worked on:
* Martial artist since 1976: Ninjutsu, Jeet-Kune-Do, Filipino-Kali. (Advanced Fight-Choreography).
* Weaponry expert: Jo-Staff, Hanbo, Katana, Nunchaku, Double-Sticks, Balisong-Knives, Bullwhip, Handguns, Assault-rifles, Sniping, etc.
* Adept at imitating & coaching for a huge range of vocal accents, celebrity-impersonations, cartoon-characters, monster-sounds, old-fashioned radio voice personalities - and many more.
NOTE: I do NOT use 'Facebook'.
*Relationship Status: Involved.
*Film-Ethics: No nude or sexual material. Suggested intimacy might be acceptable, depending.
I grew-up onstage in the UK & Canada where I've done mostly Shakespearean-type of work. However, I would now like to do more film-work whilst I work on more modern characters.
I'm highly adept at playing supernatural & dark persona's and have done method-acting most of my life.