Mee Xiong's Modeling Jobs, Acting Auditions and Additional Experience
My Name is Mee Xiong. All my fellow friends and family usually call me May. I am a short person with a great spirit. Now I am currently employed with an on-call daily event basis job. I am a person who everyone know as a hard and competitive person! I love to put myself to a task and will achieve my role. I am flexible with my schedule and work. With a great personality and attitude I promise that you won't have any troubles with me!
STAGE EXPERIENCES(DANCE AND ACTING)
* I have been dancing ever since I was 4 yrs old.
* I've perform dances for special occasions and big events.
* I attended school dance competition many times.
* Compete in a dance competition at Century College in Saint Paul,MN and won 1st place.
* Join many school drama groups.
* Performed a school "Sad Love Story" show, I was the main actress.
* Work with U of M( University Of Minnesota college) graduate student for a -48 HR FILM CONTEST!- Silent film called: "For The Sake Of The Children. Can be found on youtube also!
* worked with graduate directors for a short sad indoor scene.( inside looking out in the rain)
* I received a support to recruit me from a professor for the running role for the main girl part in Grand Torino - but Schedule was changed.
*I have a few experiences with modeling but not a lot or should I say not enough. Modeling is something I will love to do in the future and see myself doing! Please see me as one who can make it happen just give me a chance to further my dream career! I promise I will put all of what I got to make it successful for you and me!