Jennifer Keelty's Modeling Jobs, Acting Auditions and Additional Experience
I SHINE when I walk into a room. I engage and captivate the crowd without trying. I love to entertain and have a good time...people want to be around me, to know me. I inspire people and help them see they can do anything they put their mind to. I look for the good in every situation and think outside the box to solve problems. I’m an open-minded person and I’m not judgmental about other people’s believes and cultures... I learn from them. I believe the experiences of our lives make us who we are and allow us to overcome our fears.
MY DREAM has always been to be an actor. Ever since I can remember, I have loved TV and movies. I am fascinated by how they are made. I remember watching a scary movie as a very young child and my parents explaining to me that it is not real. Which got me thinking how does it look so real...how did they make it? My curiosity in the craft sparked my interest into the world of acting and I have been a sponge just soaking it all up since.
I HAVE BEEN LUCKY...to be in the right place at the right time to learn from great teachers. Most drama students suffer through teachers that haven’t had dealings with big shot theatres and studios. I feel I have been blessed to have had extra special insight beginning in high school. It is unfortunate that I gave up working as an actor when I moved away from California. I spent 15 years of my life more focused on family than on my career. At least I thought it was unfortunate...
NOW I realize it is all a blessing in disguise. I was too young and needed to see the world and its different faces. I needed to grow into me. Now with my arsenal of training, real life experiences, the confidence of a star, and my family pushing me to stride for my ambitions and succeed, I am ready... I am entering the beginning of my prime, I will do a great many things. I am a new face in the business, everyone I meet wants to work with me, and I’m 32, but look 25. I am good at so many things and I am not scared of anything. I would love to do action, horror, or comedy in TV or film. I hope I get the chance to do some of my own stunts too.
THE BORING STUFF… My name is Jennifer Caroline Keelty. My husband Ryan is in the US Army, we have two wonderful children: Kyle-age 12 and Andrea-age 8. I seem to have a good balance in life between family, work, and fun. I play hard and I designate my playtime to having an adventure.
We now live in Riley, Kansas, which is great small town, that it is safe for my kids to play outside and explore their world. It is hard to find that. We just came back from Mannheim, Germany where there was not much space to play in a gated community of 10,000 with row after row of barrack like apartments packed like sardines. We did have a lot of fun and learned a lot while traveling all over Europe every chance we could.
I have an AA in business management from Highland Community College, I was a volunteer Mayor for Housing for the Military in Fort Irwin, California and in Mannheim, Germany. Now I am working on my acting/modeling career. I would like a career that will have me being active and traveling, doing new and exciting things, moving and shaking. Entertainment is my dream career. In high school, I was all about Drama, Video Productions, and Photography, and have continued learning how to act and play with my film and print equipment as a hobby. I am interested in radio too, but there is so much to choose from and I like leaving my options open. All I know is I want to live my life to the fullest and never miss an opportunity to better myself and be remembered forever.
Interest: Acting and Modeling
Ethnicity: Caucasian Mix (All American-founding family of Refugio Texas (200 years), that said...Irish, German, French, Italian, and a little Cherokee)
Age: 32 but I look 25
Build: Large-(think Amazon)
Height: 5’ 9”
Weight (lbs): 169
Dress: M-L/10 woman's, XL/13 juniors
Shirt: M-L woman’s, XL juniors
Skirt/Pants: 10 women’s, 13 juniors
Hair Style: Auburn with light blond highlights. Shoulder blade length, natural curly, but I have the In-Styler tool and can make it straight, wavy, or whatever.
Language: English and a bit of German and Spanish (I lived in Germany 3 years and I took Spanish in college).
Tattoos: (can cover) three small: rose and heart ankle bracelet on left ankle, small rose on left bust, and a star on middle of upper back.
Piercings: Three holes in a roll in each ear.
Car: 2006 Chrysler/Sebring Touring Convertible-dark blue with black top
Reside: Riley Kansas right now, but have lived all over the US and in Germany. Travel is nothing to me, it's a 24 hours or less drive to anywhere in the US, and I'll sleep in my car until I start making good pay. I'm an actress trying to begin my career, Kansas is base camp for my little family, and I go where my work is. Not much good work within 8 hour drive even. So I know what I'm getting myself into by applying all over the US. I'll be a happy camper if someone would give me some work, if you know what I mean...
I have FaceTime on my iphone, a YouTube channel, and Skype that we could utilize to make pre-auditions easy, and waste less time and money.
SKILLS AND QUALITIES
• I am energetic, motivated, creative, outgoing, with an optimistic disposition. I have excellent interpersonal and communication skills. I am organized and focused. Able to analyze and remember scripts quickly. Monologues on file and ready to audition now.
• Attractive, well-groomed personality with a photogenic face, and luminous, versatile auburn hair with blond highlights.
• Tall and athletic (check out my hobbies), and can’t wait to get to do some of my own stunts. I am hardcore!...(think Superhero or Female Indiana Jones)
• Deeper sexier voice that most females. Can learn most accents. Raspy singing voice. Excellent vocal projection. Crazy loud high pitch screamer great for horror flixs.
• Good with make-up and costume. I have a full cache of costumes, accessories, make-up and hair products/tools that I know how to use. I am adept in different types of make-up application and hairstyles. I like having fun with the way I dress and trying on different characters.
• Natural acting ability with proficiency to express moods and sentiments in a genuine way. I am conversant with many facial expressions, movements, and postures of a slew of character types that I look like.
• Accustomed to keeping myself quietly entertained, fresh, and ready to work, during the long hours of waiting to shoot. Even in long periods under the hot studio lights or outdoors in all kinds of weather and climates.
• Can easy learn most dance choreography. I have dabbled in a variety of dance: club, hip-hop, dub-step, jazz, rock and roll, disco, salsa, belly dance, swing, lindy hop, ballroom, step dancing, and musical theatre dance.
• Ready to travel at short notice with all necessary documents for national and international travel. I have a California driver’s license, dependent military ID, US passport, and portfolio with headshots and ¾-full length shots, my body stats, mission statement, resume, and composition cards.
Dance, mountain biking, swimming, boogie boarding, Shaolin Kempo Karate (focuses on striking, kicking, grappling, and felling), softball, karaoke, ping pong, roller-blading, ice skating, horseback riding, photography, video productions, ghost hunting, camping, hiking, fishing, traveling, reading, writing, gaming, cooking/baking, theme park junky, skydiving, and target practice with 9mm, 45 caliber and a AR-15 (civilian M-16). I also like to people watch and analyze why and how they react. This helps me understand people on an intellectually profound level and allows me to mimic actions or act without overacting. This makes a big difference between good and bad acting and enables me to build characters with great depth and dimension.
Drama 1,2,3,4 under Mike Baum of Mission Bay High
None, so please give me a chance. Thanks for your time and consideration in helping my professional career.