If you can't find an answer to your question in our FAQ, please contact our Customer Service Department direct at Help or by phone at (800) 598-7500.
Username and Password
To request your username and password, click on the following link: Password Help
**Please note that it may take some time to receive your username and password, depending on the time of day. If you do not receive an email from us with your username and password, please email our Customer Service Department here: Help
Additionally, you should ensure that you are not SPAM filtering us--thereby discarding important emails. Check your "Bulk/Junk Mail" folder to be sure any messages we sent weren�t accidentally mistaken for junk mail. To insure that all of our emails are going through, please follow these instructions to unblock email accounts. Email Help
Still having trouble logging on?
- Please make sure that you don't have the CAPS LOCK key on.
- User names are case-sensitive. Check to make sure the name you entered is the same case-sensitive name you entered when you registered.
Before you upload your pictures:
- If possible, please select professional headshots and poses for your primary and secondary images. The next best thing is to use a good quality headshot photo of yourself.
- Do not use web cam photos as the quality is poor.
- Do not use group photos (the casting director won't know which person is you!)
- Do not use photos in which your face is obstructed by an object (hats, hands, sunglasses, etc.)
- Do not use photos containing nudity of any kind.
- Do not use photos containing animals.
- Make sure that you use a current photo.
How to upload your photo: How To Upload A Photo
If you have no way of scanning or transferring photos to a digital format, you can mail them to:
3395 S. Jones Blvd #15
Las Vegas, NV 89146
**Allow 2 weeks for the pictures to be placed on your website. You will receive an email when your image is approved and posted.
**Please keep in mind that your pictures are reviewed and approved by our photography staff and screened for content and quality. Upon approval, your pictures will be immediately posted to your website.
Your Picture Has Been Reviewed
If you received an email labeled "Your Picture Has Been Reviewed," it is referring to an image that you uploaded and was rejected for one reason or another. More than likely the image was corrupted. This means that the upload may have timed out before the image was sent to us and therefore is not viewable.
Other reasons for rejection:
- Photo contains nudity.
- Photo may be too small or incorrectly cropped.
- Photo contains people other than yourself.
- Photo is irrelevant, of someone else, or is an inanimate object.
After receiving this kind of email, please select a new photo/headshot for your website. Click on the link below for further assistance with uploading your picture.
How to upload your photo: How To Upload A Photo
Your Explore Talent Website
Your Explore Talent web address is http://yourloginname.exploretalent.com
To email your web profile to someone, follow the steps below:
1. Log into your account.
2. Click on "My Email."
3. Click on "Email Profile" which will take you to a new web page allowing you to email someone your web profile.
Your casting calendar is one of the most effective tools on your Explore Talent website. As a Pro Member, you can use your calendar to keep up-to-date on all the auditions Explore Talent has submitted you for.
The calendar is also how you will view audition notices for open calls and submit your profile to casting directors. Open audition notices will be clearly marked at the top of each submission. If no address, phone number, or instruction for response are provided, then you do not need to do anything. The casting director or photographer will call you when they wish to see you or to schedule your audition.
The auditions listed on your casting calendar notifies you that your preferences/model information matches a casting or project on file with us. (NOTE: You must be a Pro Member to get any further information about the casting or project.)
(Pro Members) On a date that you were submitted for an audition, you will see the word "Submission". This is to let you know that your image, either hard copy or electronic, was submitted to a casting director for consideration.
Click on the word 'Submission' and you will get all the project information available to you including the name and type of project, union status, rate and all roles that are being cast. When applicable, you'll also get audition dates, shoot dates, location, and production company information.
There are three different types of auditions you will find on your calendar:
- Request Audition -- Your profile is submitted to a casting director for consideration. If they are interested in calling you for an audition, they will contact us, requesting you. From there, we will contact you.
- Self-Response Notification -- When you click on "Submission" you will get information about a project in the casting process. In this case, you will receive an email address or phone number to contact the casting office directly, should you be interested in the project. This will be clearly stated on the casting notice.
- Open Call -- An address and time will be provided for you to attend the audition. You may participate in the audition merely by showing up at the appropriate place and time, as guided.
Each time our team of in-house booking and submission representatives submit you to a casting, it appears automatically on your casting calendar. This allows you to constantly monitor your profile performance in real-time. The days that are marked "Submission" are the days that you were submitted for castings by us.
NOTE: If you are a Pro Member and do not have any submissions on your calendar or you have not been automatically matched with a casting that matches your model information, verify that your profile contains all of your information, including: age, height, gender, etc. Also, make sure your casting preferences are updated, including the 3 markets that you are willing to travel to. You may contact the Customer Service Department at (800) 598-7500 for assistance.
To Update Your Casting Preferences:
1. Log into your account.
2. Click on "My Account."
3. Click on "My Casting Preferences."
On this screen you can select the different types of castings that you'd like to be submitted and matched to.
- Make sure that your three market cities are selected, at the bottom of the page.
- Ensure that you "SAVE YOUR CASTING PREFERENCES" before you exit this page.
**Please remember that a Casting Director's decision regarding who is called in for auditions is their decision and their decision only.
- Digital Submission - Submitting yourself by emailing your online profile.
- Self-Response Notification Submission - You receive the casting director's contact information and make the decision as to whether or not you want to submit yourself to this particular casting.
- Open Call - An audition for matched talents! Date, time and location are provided in the casting notice for Pro Package Members.
You can start searching for auditions and submit your profile now by clicking the attached link: Search For Auditions
ExploreTalent, provides access to an extensive 40,000+ Auditions data bases and the exposure to casting directors via submissions, charges for Services provided, are recurring for the purpose of providing an uninterrupted service for member's benefit. In order to cancel your account, you must submit a cancellation request prior to your next service automatic renewal date.
We offer the following Auto-Renewal plans: 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, 12 months for as low as $16.63/month
1 month Pro Subscription - $29.95/month - After 7 days free
3 month Pro Subscription - $23.30/month - After 7 days free (Billed in 1 prepayment of $69.90)
6 month Pro Subscription - $19.98/month - After 7 days free (Billed in 1 prepayment of $119.94)
12 month Pro Subscription - $16.63/month - After 7 days free (Billed in 1 prepayment of $199.50)
In order to cancel your account with ExploreTalent on-line, please click Cancel Account
You may also cancel at anytime during business hours 10am to 6pm Pacific Time Monday - Friday by calling (800) 598-7500. Ensure that you speak to a Customer Service Representative, versus leaving a message, as it is not always clear who you are through the message.