ET Store Points
By Purchasing, acquiring or using ET store points you are accepting this contract you and Explore Talent.. Sometimes Explore Talent is referred to as "we," "us" or "our". This contract applies to any ExploreTalent, sites, services or points, including updates, which you use while this contract is in force.
Please note that we do not provide warranties for the service. The contract also limits our liability. These terms are in sections titles We Make No Warranty and Limited Liability and we ask you to read them carefully.
When You May Use the Service
How You May Use the Service
In using the service, you will:
- obey the law;
- obey any codes of conduct or other notices we provide;
- keep your account password secret; and
- promptly notify us if you learn of a security breach related to the service.
How You May Not Use the Service
In using the service, you may not:
- use the service in a way that violates the law or harms us or our affiliates, content providers, resellers, distributors, and/or vendors (collectively, the "Explore Talent parties"), or any customer of a Explore Talent party;
- use any portion of the service or any device compatible with the service to illegally copy or distribute content that you do not have rights to copy or distribute;
- use any automated process or service to access and/or use the service (such as a BOT, a spider, periodic caching of information stored by Explore Talent, or "meta-searching");
- use any unauthorized means to modify or reroute, or attempt to modify or reroute, the service;
- damage, disable, overburden, or impair the service (or the network(s) connected to the service) or interfere with anyone's use and enjoyment of the service;
- resell or redistribute the service, or any part of the service;
- distribute, post, publish, upload, disseminate or discuss defamatory, infringing, obscene, sexual or other unlawful materials;
- post links to websites or materials that could harm other users' computers or would allow others to inappropriately access software or Web sites or would violate our Terms;
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent;
- publish, distribute or disseminate any topic, name, material, file or information that incites discrimination, hate or violence towards one person or a group because of their race, religion, nationality, transgender status, homosexual status or HIV/AIDS status, or that insults the victims of crimes against humanity by contesting the existence of those crimes; or
You release us from all liability and claims of loss resulting from any error that you do not report to us within 30 days after the error first appears. If you do not tell us within this time, we will not be required to correct the error.
Use Of ET store points
You can participate in the ET Store. The ET Store is a service under which you can acquire Points and redeem those Points for certain online services and products. You can see how many Points you have by checking your ET Store balance in your account. You can obtain selected online services or products that we elect to offer in exchange for ET Store. You can do this by redeeming your Points as indicated in the particular messaging or advertisements you see for those offers.
You can acquire ET Store in a variety of ways. Certain services may give you ET Store points for participation in the community. You can earn promotional ET Store points only for actions you actually complete. You are responsible for any tax consequences that may result from your participation obtaining these ET Store points.
When you obtain ET store points, you have obtained a limited license to a digital product. ET store points do not have any monetary value. You may not obtain any cash or money in exchange for ET store points, regardless of how you acquired those points. ET store points are not your personal property. Your only recourse for using ET store points is to obtain the specific online services or products that we offer for ET store points redemption. We may further restrict your ET store order redemption offers based on your country of residence. We encourage you to redeem your ET store points. The existence of a particular offer available for ET store points redemption is not a commitment by us to maintain or continue to make the offers in the future. The scope, variety and type of online services and products that you may obtain by redeeming ET store points can change at any time. We have no obligation to continue making offers available for ET store points redemption.
Promotion ET store points may expire at any time, as set forth in the messages related to that promotion. We may cancel, suspend or otherwise limit your access to your ET store orders if we suspect fraudulent, abusive or unlawful activity on your Explore Talent profile. Once we delete points from a balance, we will not reinstate them, except at our discretion. When we cancel, suspend or otherwise limit access to your ET store orders, your right to use your ET store points immediately ceases. We will use reasonable efforts to investigate ET store points that are subject to access limitations and to reach a final decision on the limitations promptly. In addition, we may limit your use of ET store points, including applying limits to: the number of ET store points you may have credited to your points balance at one time, the number of ET store points you may redeem within a given time period (for example, one day), and the number of promotional ET store points you may obtain in a single event or time period.
If we post ET store points to your balance for an activity that is subsequently voided, canceled or involves a returned item, then we will remove those points from your balance. You must ensure that we properly post your ET store points to your points balance. If you believe that you have validly acquired ET store points that we have not posted to your points balance, we will not consider posting these Points unless you contact us within 30 days after the date you claimed to have acquired those ET store points. We may require reasonable documentation to support your claim.
Testimonial Video For Prizes other then Rolling Razor
After redeeming over 1500+ ET store points we require a testimonial video to be submitted before prize is shipped. Video must be uploaded to member profile or emailed to customer service at email@example.com . Testimonial videos must include talent stating which prize they won, how they obtained points and why they are excited to receive it. This video will be posted onto our "Testimonial Video" page on Explore Talent.com. By agreeing to these terms and conditions you are are granting Explore Talent.com the permission to post video on Explore Talent.com and any related sites.