Eno Akpan's Modeling Jobs, Acting Auditions and Additional Experience
I am a very determine and courageous young lady. Modelling and dancing as always been my dreams since i was a child. I take life as a privilege from God and not a right and I also believe that with my hard work the sky is my limit in life.. Happiness is my #1 goal..
Objective: Seek the Position of Fashion Model
SUMMARY: Remarkably gifted Fashion Model with over 3 years experience in displaying and promoting clothes and other goods on in magazines and on a catwalk at fashionshows.
Summary of Qualifications
• Exceptional performance skills.
• Sound knowledge of body posture, movement and facial expressions.
• Remarkable knowledge of body and face care.
• Thorough knowledge of make-up, hairstyles and fashion.
• Exceptional ability to memorize routines.
• Strong knowledge of sales techniques.
• Uncommon confidence, patience and punctuality.
• Remarkable ability to adapt and be able to accept criticism.
• Possession of huge professionalism and concentration on duty.
• Exceptionally attractive skin and personality.
• Great coordination, flexible body, clear speech, tidy appearance, and immensely fit and healthy.
• Miss Akwa Ibom State USA, 2007-2009
• Miss Nigeria Atlanta USA, 2004 (second runner up)
• Model garments, such as dresses, coats, underclothing, swimwear, and suits, for garment designers, BUYERS (profess. & kin.), sales personnel, and customers.
• Dress in sample or completed garments displayed or photographed.
• Stand, turn, and walk to demonstrate features, such as garment quality, style, and design, to observers at fashion shows, private showings, and retail establishments.
• Inform prospective purchasers as to model, number, and price of garments and department where garment can be purchased.
• Select own accessories.
• Sit for make-up and hair stylists.
• Discuss the required poses, movements and the part to be played.
• Rehearse the movement or part.
• Maintain a nutritional diet.
• Model clothes, make-up, jewellery or other products in fashion shows or for magazines or television.
Georgia Perimeter College, Clarkston GA. (Presently studying Nursing)