I am a photographer, who is setting up individual photo shoots for girls who has little to no experience. Please note that this is a nationwide search, and I will be looking for the best and I will base my decision upon the following standards
1. What is it that you can give?
2. What is your flexibility? (Not everyone can have a Friday, Saturday or Sunday.)
3. What are your looks?
This is an excellent way get a good start in the industry by giving you a portfolio of your pictures. Please note that IT WILL BE A FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE. Please be 12-17 years old that is in middle or high school. Please note that there are several options for you to choose for you to choose from. These photo shoots will take place over the fall season, September-November. If you are interested in the shoot, please submit yourself.
In order to be accepted to the photo shoot, you must meet these following standards.
1. Be good at communicating (I expect there to be good communication between everyone)
2. Get good grades (School comes first, if your child has a D or F, we dont accept them)
3. Participate in community activities (such as go to church, helps out with non-profits organizations, is in school band, boy scouts, girl scouts, ect)? (We want children who are ethical and honest)
4. Be a hard worker (If your child cant work hard, than I am afraid this is not the field for them)
5. Be middle or high school (We only take children that are in (or entering) middle school and high school. Elementary school is just a tad bit to young)
6. Must listen (If you can't listen to others, how do you expect to succeed?)
7. Parents must know
8. What happens if I don't meet the standards? (I will find out and you won't make it through the process)
Note: All materials, information, casting information, products, and services included in or available through this site (the "content") are provided "as is" and "as available" for your use. The content is provided without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability. All talent under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian at all times
One of many success stories Click here for more
Got into Warner Brothers "Elimidate" TV Show Hi, my name is Courtney Warner and I am writing to let you guys know this site has made my dreams come true!! I have been getting auditions left and right, and I want to thank you for this opportunity and breaking into a "not so easy field to break into". I wanted to let you know I recently have been contacted by Warner Brothers, to audition for the hit reality T.V. show "Elimidate" and I landed the audition! I will be appearing on the show. So, what I can say to all the members of this site is Follow your heart and your dreams, BELIEVE in yourself, and things will start to happen for you. Thanks again to a wonderful staff, in making everyone's dream a reality:) Best Regards, Courtney