Our company is looking for high energy Brand Ambassadors to work an outdoor sporting event!
Event Location: West Dover,VT
Event Rate: $13/hour
Saturday 6:30 AM - 5 PM,
Sunday 7 AM - 4 PM
Branded T-shirt/jacket to be provided. Must wear their own khaki pants or shorts depending on weather with sneakers.
Hospitality staff will need to:
· Direct people to the event site from onlookers and passersby
· Engage visiting consumers with key talking points provided by agency
· Meet and greet all participants
· Interact enthusiastically with all consumers that come within the footprint
· Provide information to all consumers regarding the event
· Gather feedback and direct quotes from consumers and staff
· Assist as directed with set-up and breakdown
· Assisting with cleaning up footprint
· Monitor your area for safety at all times
· Ensure that set materials and equipment are not tampered with or damaged
· Follow tour staff direction to ensure that the event runs smoothly
· Keep the promotional areas clean and maintain professionalism at all times
· Help coordinate garbage removal and disposal
Note: All materials, information, casting information, products, and services included in or available through this site (the "content") are provided "as is" and "as available" for your use. The content is provided without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability. All talent under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian at all times
One of many success stories Click here for more
To the person who's dedication in designing the Explore Talent website to help people like me fulfill a desire as great as mine. I really appreciate your website. Just wanted to drop a note to express my gratitude. On Friday, February 27, I was given an opportunity to be an extra in a Bittersweet film. I met very nice people and my overall experience was great, exciting and rewarding. Thank you so much. I have something else coming up at the end of March. I am so excited.