Well-known, international liquor brand seeking Brand Ambassadors for a one day event in AUSTIN,TX.
ATN is looking for 20 staff members to work a high-profile, liquor event. Positions vary from management/team leads (previous experience managing and giving direction to onsite staff required) to door check and registration personnel.
*All applicants must have experience working large-scale, fast-paced events.
All candidates must:
- be at least 21 years of age
- be outgoing, friendly, very energetic and excited about the product
- familiar with working with working with an iPad (specifically for event registration)
- be able to work with and manage large crowds
- be able to take direction well
- have strong verbal communication skills
Location: Austin,TX (Additional information will be given closer to event date)
Time : TBD (Roughly 7 hour shifts)
Pay Rate : TBD
Date : 5/2/2013
Attire : Clean black dress pants, black dress shoes provided by staff
- Branded shirt will be provided by client onsite
- Guest registration (via iPad application)
- Crowd control
- Communicating any/all issues to FOH Manager
- Greeting and interacting with event attendees
- Providing attendees with proper credentials (wristbands, VIP info, etc.)
Note: All materials, information, casting information, products, and services included in or available through this site (the "content") are provided "as is" and "as available" for your use. The content is provided without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability. All talent under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian at all times
One of many success stories Click here for more
Got a part in a SAG movie I am thrilled to have signed up with Explore Talent! I have already booked a small part in a SAG movie which was posted on Explore Talent in January. Thanx for your service!! Karen Gerstman New York City, NY