ATN is looking for two (2) direct hire Mascot/Managers for a 6-7 week program. Must
be Boston based. Details below.
- Timing: Mid-July start (by/before 7/17/13)
- Market(s): Boston/NYC (3 - 3.5 weeks in each market)
- Schedule: 4-5 days/week (event schedule is TBD)
- Rate: $1,000/week + $40 per diem while in NYC
- Staff members must both be between 5' 10" - 6', waist 36" or smaller and
- Client is looking for self motivated, forward thinking, creative candidates who can
bring fresh new ideas to the table for the client to approve and staff to implement in
- Staff members will need to be able to act as both guide and mascot throughout
this program (mascot experience required)
- While onsite you will be performing random acts of kindness such as paying
parking meters, paying for ferry rides, handing out water bottles to morning runners,
- While one staff member is in the costume, the guide would be capturing these
moments on camera for media and social integrations
- Client will provide rental van for transportation/transporting costume and
premiums but staff will need their own vehicle as well
- Hotel will be provided during the weeks in NYC (staff will share one room so a
touring/promo duo is ideal)
- Candidates will interview with both Josh @ ATN as well as the client. Timing is tight
so both interviews will take place the week of 7/8/13.
Note: All materials, information, casting information, products, and services included in or available through this site (the "content") are provided "as is" and "as available" for your use. The content is provided without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability. All talent under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian at all times
One of many success stories Click here for more
My son Ricky just landed his first paid job, a commercial for an MP3 player. We are flying to New York to film the commerical. He is getting paid $50 and hour for filming plus residual for the commercial and print. We are so happy for him. Thanks again Explore Talent and bring on more jobs!