HIRING NOW MALES & FEMALES
We are currently expanding in your area, and hiring staff to be a part of Wine Demo Team.
It's a super fun brand, so if you've got experience working liquor promos then we want to hear from you! You will need to bring an ice bucket, fill out an event recap, and take 3 photos during the events to be submitted within 24 hours. You must be VERY friendly and sales-oriented, and have reliable transportation to the events. This is an ongoing program, and you will be paid within 3 weeks of your demos. You must be 21+ years old to work.
1.What type, if any, of experience do you have promoting alcoholic products?
2. Do you currently hold any certifications related to the nature of this event? If so, please list. Include ID (if applicable) number and expiration date
3. What type, if any, of sales experience do you have?
4. What kind of off-premise sampling experience do you have?
5. Tell us what you can do during an event to increase your sales and enhance exposure.
6. Tell us why you are perfect to represent our new wine brand.
7. Which cities are you closest to in your state? This is a statewide program, so knowing where to place you is a big help.
Note: All materials, information, casting information, products, and services included in or available through this site (the "content") are provided "as is" and "as available" for your use. The content is provided without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability. All talent under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian at all times
One of many success stories Click here for more
07-02-06 Booked Yahoo.com commercial in the first month! We have been using Explore Talent for less than a month and have gotten several auditions. This past week Tyler booked his first job through them! It was a commercial for Yahoo.com that will be on Yahoo's new home page starting the second week of July! It was a great experience for him as the people he worked with were friendly and professional. It will also provide him with tremendous exposure! Thank you Explore Talent! Tyler Anderson's Mom