ATN PROMO is looking for a Costumer and Guide to work a fun event for a well-known cereal brand!
- Costumer: $18/hour
- Guide: $12/hour
Event date(s): 7/13/13
Event time(s): 9:00am-1:00pm
- Costumer will be provided mascot attire onsite. He/she can wear whatever is comfortable & cool underneath.
- Guides will wear Khaki pants or shorts, plain polo shirt (preferably black, white, or blue colored polo shirts) and comfortable, clean sneakers.
- MUST BE outgoing, friendly, reliable and able to have fun in a costume.
- Must be 5'4' - 5'7' tall
- Must be comfortable with and willing to take photos with kids, shake hands, hug and wave to people
- This is a character meet and greet.
- Assisting the costume character with putting on & taking off the mascot attire
- Help guide him or her throughout the event.
- Responsible for interacting with the public - excellent people skills and very friendly personality is required!
Note: All materials, information, casting information, products, and services included in or available through this site (the "content") are provided "as is" and "as available" for your use. The content is provided without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability. All talent under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian at all times
One of many success stories Click here for more
#1 Got major roles in TWO movies 07-07-06 Well Explore Talent...you've done it again! I just came back from a screentest in Washington, D.C. Before returning home I was offered major roles in not one, but TWO movies and I am being considered for the LEAD in a third. -- Thanks Explore Talent! - Cheryl Denise #2 Been booked for a film within one week! Thank you so much Explore Talent! I have been with you for only about a week and have already been booked for a film! It is so exciting to check onto your site and find out that nearly every day I have been either given gigs for which I can submit myself or better yet, by the time I get the information, you have already submitted me! The best thing about it is that these are not just castings where you are just a barely visible extra if you are lucky. They are quality castings with real credits. Even with an agent, you often times are not going to get this level of activity right from the start. You are great, how do you do it?! Thank you and Best Regards! -- Cheryl Denise