MTV is shooting a new documentary series about couples that are facing a specific situation or experience that is going to change the dynamics of their relationship and will potentially make or break it. We are looking for couples with an "Expiration Date":
- Are you going to different schools in different states in September?
- Are moving away to pursuer a career endeavor in August?
- Has your mate received the opportunity to play pro soccer and is leaving your hometown in October?
- Are you being deployed for the military next month?
- Are you facing the fact that you will need to confront the person you've been seeing with a life change that could separate the two of you?
- Do need to tell your boyfriend that you are pregnant and moving back home?
- Will you be studying abroad?
- Have you gotten in some type of trouble that will take you away?
- Are you facing serious illness and wondering if you need to take a break?
- Have you decided you're moving to NY or LA to be an actor?
- Are you considering leaving your current girlfriend for your High School sweet heart?
MTV is exploring the stresses and second guessing that goes on when a BF/GF are about to separated by distance or face life changes that could change the dynamics of their relationship. If you haven't told your partner yet, or dealing with it now, or are about to be separated because of the new direction in your life - we want to hear from you. Whether you're considering joining the seminary or have been offered a job in another state, your story is worth telling and MTV would like to explore what it's like to be thrown into the uncomfortable state of confronting the crossroads in your relationship.
If the time to confront is fast approaching-we want to hear from you! Email us and please include your names, contact info and location. Don't forget to attach recent photos of you both. Must be at least 18 years old and appear to be under 24 years old.
Note: All materials, information, casting information, products, and services included in or available through this site (the "content") are provided "as is" and "as available" for your use. The content is provided without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability. All talent under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian at all times
One of many success stories Click here for more
I don't know why it took me so long to sign up with you guys! You guys are great. I got a part playing a thug girl in a feature film called "Keepin' It Real. We start filming Sept. 8 2007! I also have auditions coming up very soon!!