Established Beatles musical tribute show Across the Universe seeks guitarist/vocalist to perform the role of John Lennon within the group.
Across the Universe is a musical tribute which performs the music of the Beatles and beyond as accurately as possible to the original recordings. ATU differs from other tributes in that its members are not impersonators and do not wear wigs or costumes in an attempt to look like the original members of the Beatles as part of the show.
The band performs between 5-8 shows per month on average. Shows vary from small pub and bar shows, to amphitheaters, theaters, festivals, and private venues. Some travel may be required.
- be proficient on acoustic and electric guitar (professional performance experience preferred.)
- possess the ability and willingness to play Bass on some songs.
- have a strong lead vocal ability.
- be able to harmonize in three and four part vocal harmonies.
- have the ability to pick out and learn guitar parts from the original recordings.
- have appropriate equipment to recreate the guitar sounds on the original recordings.
- work well in a cooperative group environment.
- have a professional attitude and be reliable.
Additional consideration will be given to:
- applicants with formal musical training.
- applicants with existing knowledge of Beatles material/John guitar and vocal parts.
Note: All materials, information, casting information, products, and services included in or available through this site (the "content") are provided "as is" and "as available" for your use. The content is provided without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability. All talent under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian at all times
One of many success stories Click here for more
Good Morning! I just was to inform Explore Talent that my ten year old son Isaiah received his first acting job on January 9th 2008. The name of the featured film is "Releve". This movie will be shot this summer in San Diego, Ca.