I am a photographer, who is setting up individual photo shoots for boys who has little to no experience. This is an excellent way get get a good start in the industry. This gives you the opportunity to start to build a portfolio while getting some actual experience that you can put on your resume AT NO COST TO YOU. Please note that IT WILL BE A FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE. Please be 12-18 years old that is in middle or high school. Please note that the photo shoot will be in Fort Wayne, IN. These photo shoots will take place over the fall season, September-November. If you are interested in the shoot, please submit yourself.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE PHOTO SHOOT WILL TAKE PLACE OUTDOORS. THE WEATHER IN INDIANA CAN BE VERY UNPREDICTABLE AND CAN BE VERY HARSH AT TIMES. PLEASE BE PREPARED TO DEAL WITH THE WEATHER. ALSO IF THE CONDITIONS ARE TOO EXTREME, YOUR PHOTO SHOOT WILL BE MOVED WITH LITTLE TO NO NOTICE.
In order to be accepted to the photo shoot, you must meet these following standards.
1. Be good at communicating (I expect there to be good communication between everyone)
2. Get good grades (School comes first, if your child has a D or F, we dont accept them)
3. Participate in community activities (such as go to church, helps out with non-profits organizations, is in school band, boy scouts, girl scouts, ect)? (We want children who are ethical and honest)
4. Be a hard worker (If your child cant work hard, than I am afraid this is not the field for them)
5. Be middle or high school (We only take children that are in (or entering) middle school and high school. Elementary school is just a tad bit to young)
6. Must listen (If you can't listen to others, how do you expect to succeed?)
7. Parents must know (if your parents don't know, how are you going to get to Fort Wayne?)
8. What happens if I don't meet the standards. (I will find out and you won't make it through the process)
1. Please note that the audition will take place through an interview conducted by email or phone. The last audition date will be August 30, 2013
2. Please note that it does not cost anything for the actual photo shoot
Note: All materials, information, casting information, products, and services included in or available through this site (the "content") are provided "as is" and "as available" for your use. The content is provided without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability. All talent under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian at all times
One of many success stories Click here for more
I just booked a TV show! I just want to thank Explore Talent for all the auditions you've supplied me with. I currently just booked the TV Show "HoodLyfe". This is such a great opportunity for me to gain experience and get my face out there. Thank you again. Keyanna Hayes