Continuous service rates apply to credit card / e-Check payments. Your ExploreTalent.com subscription will be automatically extended for successive renewal periods of the same duration as the subscription term originally selected. Charges will appear on your statement as ExploreTalent. To change or cancel your subscription at any time, go to the Help menu . If you resign, you'll enjoy subscription benefits until the end of your subscription term; your subscription won't be renewed after that term expires. However, you won't be eligible for a prorated refund of any portion of the subscription fees paid for the then-current subscription period.
Select more Auditions/Roles/Jobs from your Matched list to be added to your Cart
The Search Committee has outlined the following attributes as crucial to the work of
Metro Theater Company Artistic Director.
• Artist and visionary
• A deep artistic understanding of theater and the performing arts.
• Appreciation, understanding and respect for theater for young audiences.
• An appreciation and understanding of education programs, including artsintegration in the classroom.
• A proven, successful track record of not-for-profit artistic leadership.
• Proven ability to work with a not-for-profit Board of Directors.
• Ability to work in partnership with the Managing Director.
• Successful, collaborative strategic planning experience utilizing resources of the
Board and staff.
• Knowledge of and appreciation for professional theater, theatre artists and
craftspeople, audiences, community members, and donors.
• Proven success in collaborative work with a team of skilled professionals,
including experience in recruiting, hiring, and supervising an artistic team.
• Ability to inspire and engage others.
• Ability to convey the organization's stories with clarity, passion and skill (written
• Ability to assemble, collaborate, and manage with vision.
• Ability to identify and utilize Company strengths.
• Ability to build coalitions of support for artistic risk.
• Commitment to core values and culture of the organization.
• Commitment to respect past legacy of leadership while building upon that legacy
for the future.
• Commitment to diversity in all aspects of the organization’s work.
• Commitment to taking an active role in community initiatives and dialogue
Seeking 10 talent(s) for this role
Gender: Male, Female
Age: 18 - 60
Success! your submission has been sent
You will be contacted if you fit the requirements
Good Luck with your submission
To increase your chances of being chosen:
1. Please make sure your profile has a good main picture
2. As many secondary pictures in your gallery
3. Make sure your "About Me" and resume is updated
Warning!Do not send money to anyone. Avoid scams and fraud! Beware of getting advance check and sending money back through Western Union, Moneygram, wire transfer
Read more. Report a scam.
Note: All materials, information, casting information, products, and services included in or available through this
site (the "content") are provided "as is" and "as available" for your use. The content is provided without
warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability. All talent under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian at all times
Landed a role in a siticom 3 weeks after sign up
Thank You!! You guys are amazing! I've been a member of Explore Talent for 3 weeks now and I already landed a role in an upcomong siticom called "MY DIVAS" I'm so excited about this project and I want to thank you guys for all your help.