The Eagle Theatre of Hammonton, NJ, South Jerseys only year-round Equity Theatre is accepting submissions for a Costume Designer for the following productions in their 2014 season
-Glengarry Glen Ross
-I left my Heart: A Salute to the Music of Tony Bennett
-The Civil War
-Into the Woods
*Resident Costume Designer position potentially available for all above shows and beyond.
- Expected to attend all mandatory production meetings
- Expected to organize all fittings
- Required to meet all deadlines and work within given budgets
- Maintain Shop and Workspace, pertaining to Costume Design
- Designer is required to fully costume the production using any available means (theatre stock, personal stock, custom builds, shopping, etc)
The Eagle Theatre Costume Design Position is given a predetermined production budget and Designer will be paid a separate negotiated lump stipend (terms negotiable).
Note: All materials, information, casting information, products, and services included in or available through this site (the "content") are provided "as is" and "as available" for your use. The content is provided without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability. All talent under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian at all times