Continuous service rates apply to credit card / e-Check payments. Your ExploreTalent.com subscription will be automatically extended for successive renewal periods of the same duration as the subscription term originally selected. Charges will appear on your statement as ExploreTalent. To change or cancel your subscription at any time, go to the Help menu . If you resign, you'll enjoy subscription benefits until the end of your subscription term; your subscription won't be renewed after that term expires. However, you won't be eligible for a prorated refund of any portion of the subscription fees paid for the then-current subscription period.
Select more Auditions/Roles/Jobs from your Matched list to be added to your Cart
• Provide the technical needs at all school, District, and rental events in the West High Auditorium.
• Supervise student crews to facilitate technical needs for school, District, and rental events.
• Design and build sets and lighting for West High drama club productions in collaboration with the play director. Coordinate the strike and reset of the auditorium at the end of each production.
• Foster parent and student involvement in the build, running, and strike of drama productions
• Neatly organize all facility equipment and maintain the safest possible work environment.
• Maintain inventory of all lighting and sound equipment and tools.
• Regularly inspect school and District equipment to ensure proper and safe functioning and make minor repairs as needed.
• Report major repair needs to the Auditorium Manager.
• Coordinate all purchases for facility needs with Auditorium Manager.
• Ensure proper condition of the auditorium and related spaces for inspections and remedy all conditions cited during the evaluation.
• Engage in other duties as assigned.
• Position requires flexible hours including evenings and weekends and occasional overtime.
• Position starts at $20.25/hr based on 40 hrs/week, depending on experience.
• Position involves manual labor, must be able to lift 50 lbs.
Seeking 10 talent(s) for this role
Age: 18 - 60
Success! your submission has been sent
You will be contacted if you fit the requirements
Good Luck with your submission
To increase your chances of being chosen:
1. Please make sure your profile has a good main picture
2. As many secondary pictures in your gallery
3. Make sure your "About Me" and resume is updated
Warning!Do not send money to anyone. Avoid scams and fraud! Beware of getting advance check and sending money back through Western Union, Moneygram, wire transfer
Read more. Report a scam.
Note: All materials, information, casting information, products, and services included in or available through this
site (the "content") are provided "as is" and "as available" for your use. The content is provided without
warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability. All talent under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian at all times
Landed a commercial that pays $500.00 for one day!
Don't give up! I have had my daughter Ashley signd up with Explore Talent since April 2006. We have found many, many auditions through this website. We just recently landed a commercial that pays $500.00 for a one day shoot! Ashley has a talant agency in Atlanta, GA, but since agencies do not always have work, this is the best way to find jobs. Keep you on your toes; don't give up! EXPLORE TALENT finds the auditions that you are looking for and submits you to those auditions. Keep checking in on your calander and you'll find that Explore Talent has you lined up for not one, but several auditions. We did!! Thanks to Explore Talent Ashley got her first paying job!!!
Sandy H.(Mom,Of Ashley H.)