- Check layouts for style, imaging and font errors as well as correct spacing and alignment.
- Distribute print and PDF proofs to Art and Copy departments.
- Attach and assign articles and update layout statuses using K4 publishing system.
- Flow in and style text.
- Silo FPO images using Photoshop.
- Act as a liaison between the Art, Copy, Editorial and Prepress departments.
- Strong command of Adobe InDesign, with a good eye for typography.
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Experience working with K4 Publishing System.
Note: All materials, information, casting information, products, and services included in or available through this site (the "content") are provided "as is" and "as available" for your use. The content is provided without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability. All talent under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian at all times
One of many success stories Click here for more
To the person who's dedication in designing the Explore Talent website to help people like me fulfill a desire as great as mine. I really appreciate your website. Just wanted to drop a note to express my gratitude. On Friday, February 27, I was given an opportunity to be an extra in a Bittersweet film. I met very nice people and my overall experience was great, exciting and rewarding. Thank you so much. I have something else coming up at the end of March. I am so excited.