With 2013 behind us and 2014 in full swing, many organizations are looking back to last year’s entertainment professionals and gauging which were the most successful. Forbes recently published a list of the highest paid models in 2013. Explore Talent, the leading talent resource website, is showing the top ten.
For those interested in modeling jobs, attending modeling auditions, or looking for modeling tips, these would be the individuals to look to.
- Gisele Bündchen – Started modeling for H&M, Chanel, and David Yurman, earned $42 Million
- Miranda Kerr – Got modeling contracts with Lipton, Mango, David Jones, and Quantas, earned $7.2 Million.
- Ariana Lima – Still going strong with Victoria’s Secret, earned $6 Million.
- Kate Moss – Modeling for Vogue, Rimmel, Versache, and Liu-Jo, earned $5.7 Million.
- Liu Wen – Breaking new ground for Chinese models, earned $4.3 Million.
- Hilary Rhoda – Modeling for Estee Lauder, earned $4 Million
- Carolyn Murphy – Modeling for Meisel, Testino, and Newton, earned $3.6 Million.
- Joan Smalls – First Latina ambassador for Estee lauder, earned $3.5 Million.
- Candice Swanepoel – Joined Victoria’s Secret Angels last year, earned $3.3 Million.
- Lara Stone – Modeling for Calvin Klein, earned $3.2 Million.
There were certainly some large paychecks in the modeling business last year. This should serve as motivation for aspiring models to strive for this level of achievement.